Thursday, September 23, 2010

Late At Night in Kentuck

     I am learning more and more than blogging is, as it should be, all about self expression. Maybe in making that observation aloud I have ruined the very idea of blogging itself. I mean the insiders of blogging have always known how intimate and yet impersonal it is.
    Then some guy like me comes along and with very limited exposure to the thing he is trying to access makes what he thinks is a very astitue observation.
     And all those who are on the inside, all the ones who blog on a regular basis just roll their eyes and say to this new man who has pointed out to them that the sun actually rises in the East and sets in the West...

DUH...

But the new man has some expressions of his own to share.

Please join me.

http://wwwtimkeen.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment